What I Do
We’ll create awareness to decrease triggers of anxiety and actionable steps for connection, control, and joy with ease and laughter in personalized coaching sessions.
Together we will work on YOU getting rid of anxiety, overwhelmed stress, internal barriers, and useless self-stories to get you UNSTUCK in your personal life. The path will allow time for self-discovery – resulting in increased happiness and a life where you are thriving in AND out of your career.
It REALLY is possible.
- People are capable of change & self-discovery – EVEN YOU!
- It is possible to overcome barriers & fears
- Developing awareness is the key to success
- Emotional agility is necessary to thrive
- Failure is a stepping stone to wisdom
- Your life or business will not change until you do
- Self-care and compassion is essential
- You are in control of 2 things in your life. How you respond and how you plan.
All are teachable!
Once you embrace these beliefs you life will exponentially improve.
- Relationships will be healthy
- Work / life balance will keep you from stressing out
- People will enjoy their time with you
- There will be less anxiety attacks
- You will step into fear more – with surprising results!
- You will understand and work in your priorities
- You will make better decisions
My Thoughts on Coaching
Using a Coach means YOU are smart, driven, prevention centered, and want MORE out of life.
Coaching is action oriented with forward movement.
Do not get a coach in crisis mode, as at that time you may need a therapist. I am not a therapist, but I may be able to work with you in harmony with a therapist.
You do not need a coach – you are imperfectly perfect as you are. Also, any life, work, or relationship obstacles and problems can be handled on your own. However, if you are desiring to speed up your growth and change, and get really clear on your values, motivators, and priorities, that is where I can really help YOU.
Coaching sessions are dedicated thinking and processing times, strategy, creativity, and planning times, learning and creating awareness times, and growing and connecting times.
In coaching, I do not tell you what to do. I seek to solicit your inner knowledge and truth. YOU have a wealth of information, that we can tap into.
If needed, I can offer suggestions as I do have a varied professional and personal background to draw from.
I create safe spaces, offer direct and honest communication, explore discrepancies (aren’t we complex humans?!), and will help sessions stay focused on YOUR desired outcome.
I facilitate you to master your life’s ever evolving obstacles and problems so you can handle them with ease.
What I enjoy working on
- Relationships (Personal & Professional)
- Anxiety & Stress Management
- Professional & Personal Development
- Life Transitions
- Emotional Agility
- Work / Life Balance
- Life Purpose
- Values & Needs
- Facing fears
- Time Management
- Emotional Intelligence
- Decision Making
Just breathe. It'll be OK. Just breathe, and thank a tree.
Starting in March 2018 with every new coaching partner, Focused Outcomes will donate to plant five new trees.
This is important to me as anxiety steals our breath, and I want to help us breathe freely.
We can work together to help all anxiety suffers catch their breath.